Return & Echange Policy
To ensure your complete satisfaction with Gafla Jewellery products, we have established a Return and Exchange Policy that must be followed for any product return. Any returns that do not comply with these guidelines will be rejected and sent back to the client or gift recipient. Our experts will verify all returns and exchanges to ensure that they meet the necessary requirements.
• If you receive defective merchandise, you may return it for a refund within 7 days of the purchase date with the original sales invoice.
• Clients returning a defective product may choose between repairing, replacing, or returning the product.
• Non-defective products may be exchanged or returned for a credit note within 30 days of the purchase date with the original sales invoice. The credit note is valid for 1 year from the date of issuance and can be used at our Dubai, United Arab Emirates location.
• Any non-defective products returned for exchange or credit note must be in new, unused condition and in perfect sellable condition.
• When returning merchandise, clients must bring back the complete product, including packaging, related accessories, and boxes with the purchase (if applicable).
• Gafla Jewellery will not accept returns or exchanges if the product shows signs of wear, has been used, or has been altered from its original condition in any way.
• Bespoke products and items that have been engraved, embossed, or initialled cannot be exchanged or returned.
Our clients are kindly asked to carefully read and apply the care guidelines to ensure the longevity of their exceptional Gafla Jewellery product. In case of any damages, we recommend bringing the product back to Gafla Jewellery for evaluation and potential repair in our dedicated workshop. The repair procedure may take several weeks relative to the type of repair. Depending on the outcome of the evaluation, these repairs may be at the client’s charge.
Repaired products not collected within 6 months from the date of notifying the client, will be charged for a daily storage fee until the repaired product has been collected.
• Deposit paid for any merchandise request is considered as final
• A deposit may be recovered by the client in the following cases only:
✓ Non-conformity of the item with the agreed specifications between the client and Gafla Jewellery
✓ If the item is not delivered to the client on the date specified in the contract
✓ Unavailability of the item after the deposit has been paid